Mactivity 是美國 Sonnet Technologies 在香港區唯一授權代理，產品包括各款配合 Mac 使用的優質 Thunderbolt 周邊及網絡設備，並提供完善售後服務，歡迎查詢。
xMac Pro Server (Mac Pro Expansion System)
Expand and Secure Your Mac Pro
The Mac Pro® (late 2013) is an object of desire, but a lustrous finish hides its true beauty within—massive power. If you’re a pro user in the video or audio industries, the Mac Pro offers the power you need, but lacks the built-in expandability you count on. In order to achieve this engineering feat, Apple® designers stripped away components and space to a minimum, taking out PCIe slots and drive bays, and packed the remaining components into a small cylinder. Its compact size makes the Mac Pro more transportable and rackable, but prevents onboard installation of PCIe expansion cards. In addition, the computer still requires an enclosure to make it road- or rack-ready and provide convenient cable management.
Sonnet’s xMac™ Pro Server PCIe 2.0 expansion system/4U rackmount enclosure addresses these issues and increases a Mac Pro’s potential in a big way. With amazing expansion capabilities, an easy to maintain modular design, and support for a wide range of popular mobile racks, carts and portable rack cases, xMac Pro Server is the perfect solution for expanding the power of your Mac Pro.
xMac Pro Sever: PCIe 2.0 Expansion System/4U Rackmount Enclosure
xMac Pro Server features a cleverly designed rugged, 4U enclosure that houses the Mac Pro, PCIe expansion, and Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits in three separate modules:
(A) Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kit
Optional Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits expand xMac Pro Server with peripheral expansion. Basic kit includes mounting bracket with 100W power supply and fan. Pre-configured kits include PCIe adapter card, plus cables and devices.
(B) PCIe Card Expansion Module
Features three PCIe 2.0 slots, two Thunderbolt™ 2 ports, and an integrated, universal 300W power supply with 75W auxiliary power connector for cards that require supplementary power. Two mounting holes for BNC connectors allow the use of a RED ROCKET-X card without the need to install a BNC connector bracket that would normally occupy a valuable PCIe slot.
(C) Computer Mounting Module
Provides a protective steel "cocoon," covered with soft touch padding, that holds the Mac Pro firmly in place while protecting its mirror finish. Rear panel-mounted cables (power, USB 3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, and HDMI) connect the Mac Pro to the back of the xMac Pro Server for convenient external connections.
- Provides PCIe Card Expansion for Mac Pro (late 2013)
- Makes Your Mac Pro Road-ready
- Three PCIe Slots
- Thunderbolt 2 Interface with Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Upgradeable to Thunderbolt 3
- Integrated 300W Power Supply (with 75W auxiliary power connector for power-hungry PCIe cards)
- Provides Space for Additonal Devices (with optional Mobile Rack Device Mounting Kits)
- Temperature-controlled, Variable-speed Fan
- Front Panel Operation, Rear Panel Connectivity
- Energy Efficient
- Supports Thunderbolt Expansion
- Includes 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 2 Cable
- Includes Sonnet's ThunderLok Thunderbolt Connector Retainer Clip
- Every Thunderbolt-compatible PCIe Card Supported
- Avid Qualified for Pro Tools|HDX & HD Native and Media Composer/Symphony
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 x 16 x 7 in. (48.3 x 40.6 x 17.8 cm)
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA