Mactivity 是美國 Sonnet Technologies 在香港區唯一授權代理，產品包括各款配合 Mac 使用的優質 Thunderbolt 周邊及網絡設備，並提供完善售後服務，歡迎查詢。
Allegro Pro USB 3.1 PCIe (Professional 4-Port SuperSpeed+ USB 3.1 Gen 2 Charging PCIe Express® Card With Dual 10Gb Controllers)
Add Four SuperSpeed+ 10Gbps USB-A Connections for Maximum Flexibility
The fastest SSD-based USB drives now available can transfer data at more than 500 MB/s—many are bus-powered, too. But, most desktop computers (including many new models) feature old-generation USB interfaces that can’t support that performance, and may not provide enough power to enable bus-powered drives to function. Break through the bottleneck—install Sonnet’s Allegro Pro USB 3.1 PCIe card in your Mac Pro tower, Windows PC, or Linux computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system to support your fast USB drives at maximum performance.
The Speed and Power
Connected to a single USB 3.1 Gen 2 SSD RAID device, Sonnet’s Allegro Pro USB 3.1 PCIe card supports data transfers up to 750 MB/s—transfers complete in half the time(2) compared with using a USB 3.1 Gen 1 or USB 3.0 adapter card! Additionally, this PCIe computer card includes the following key features:
- SuperSpeed+ technology, common connectivity—adds four 10Gbps USB-A ports to your computer
- Dual USB 3.1 Gen 2 controllers support data transfers at up to twice as fast as USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 Gen 1, and boost data transfer speeds between connected drives
- Supports USB bus-powered SSD, SSD RAID, and hard drive devices with up to 7.5W power per port
- Supports USB 3.0 charging port handshake, and will simultaneously sync and charge iPads and other devices that support USB 3.0 charging at 1.5A per device
- Provides independent power regulation for each port
- Resettable device overcurrent fuses protect the card and computer
- Works in Thunderbolt™ 2 and 3 Expansion Systems (like Sonnet’s Echo™ Express, xMac™ Pro Server, or xMac mini Server)
- Supports storage, hubs, and other USB-IF compliant USB devices
Note: See product page for important compatibility information.