Mactivity 是美國 Sonnet Technologies 在香港區唯一授權代理，產品包括各款配合 Mac 使用的優質 Thunderbolt 周邊及網絡設備，並提供完善售後服務，歡迎查詢。
Computer Mounting Module (for RackMac Pro & xMac Pro Server)
Add an Additional Mac Pro to Your System
Sonnet’s computer mounting module provides a protective steel "cocoon," covered with soft touch padding, that holds the Mac Pro firmly in place while protecting its mirror finish. Rear panel-mounted cables connect the Mac Pro to the back of the RackMac Pro or xMac Pro Server for convenient external connections.
Strong, foam padded brackets envelope the Mac Pro to protect the computer's finish and hold it firmly in place, making the xMac Pro Server road-ready and perfect for portable rack installations.
The Computer Mounting Module is designed to safely and securely install your Mac Pro inside the xMac Pro Server. The design supports full airflow through the computer per Apple's guidelines, even when mounted in a fully loaded rack.
Panel Mount Cables
Panel-mount cables (power, USB 3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, and HDMI) connect the Mac Pro's ports to the ports on the back of the xMac Pro Server for convenient external cable connections.
Rear Panel Ports
The Computer Mounting Module conveniently re-routes the power, USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet, and HDMI ports of the Mac Pro to the rear of the xMac Pro Server for hassle-free device connections. Due to the active electronics at each end of the Thunderbolt cable, pass-through ports for Thunderbolt are not possible.
- Installs a Second Mac Pro (late 2013) Inside a RackMac Pro or xMac Pro Server
- Panel-Mount Ports Provide Routing of Mac Pro Ports and Cables to Back of Module
- Protective Steel Cocoon Design – Inside of Enclosure Is Covered with Soft Touch Padding That Holds the Mac Pro Firmly In Place While Protecting Its Mirror Finish
- Easy Installation
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
- Designed and Made in the USA