SSDs (solid state drives) offer fantastic data storage read/write speeds, in some cases delivering performance many times faster than hard disk drives are capable. But, if you want to install them in your desktop computer or multi-drive storage system, you can’t use them out of the box like standard hard drives—the problem is they’re too small. Sonnet’s Transposer is the solution you need—it adapts any 2.5″ form factor SSD (or hard drive) to any 3.5″ form factor drive tray, without cables or hassles. Now you can add SSDs to your system effortlessly!
- Effortlessly adapts any 2.5″ SATA SSD or hard drive for use in any 3.5″ drive tray
- Can be used anywhere a 3.5″ drive is normally used, including computer drive bays and side or bottom mount drive enclosure trays
- Effectively conducts and convects away heat to help maintain the long-term reliability of high-performance SSDs and hard drives
- Compatible with 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA
- No loss in data transfer speeds—no bridge chip used