Connect To Your Peripherals with One Cable
Sonnet’s Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock enables you to connect any computer with a Thunderbolt port to your peripherals through a single Thunderbolt cable (sold separately). Simply plug in your printer, keyboard, mouse, cable modem, external hard drive, display, headphones, speakers, microphone, and iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod®, and other devices to the Echo dock with their supplied cables, and connect your computer to the dock with a Thunderbolt cable. When it’s time to disconnect your computer, just unplug the Thunderbolt cable! The Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock gives you plenty of interfaces to choose from, including USB 3.0, SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5 mm audio input, 3.5 mm audio output, and Thunderbolt 2. For your convenience, USB 3.0, audio input, and audio output ports are placed on both the front and back of the enclosure, so you can leave frequently used devices connected to the back, and devices you may need to disconnect more often, to the front.
Blu-ray Disc Player Included and Space for More Storage
If you’ve purchased a new computer lately, you may have noticed something’s missing—an optical drive. Not to worry, the Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock with Blu-ray Disc Player has you covered—it includes a Blu-ray BD-ROM/8x DVD±RW drive to load software, import CDs, burn CDs and DVD-ROMs, and play DVDs. The Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 Dock with Blu-ray Drive even includes software that enables Blu-ray movie playback on your Mac computer or attached display. Do you need more storage capacity for use as your Mac’s Time Machine® drive, to back up your computer’s drive, or to store your media library? Install your own hard drive or SSD right in the dock! Sonnet designed the Echo 15+ Thunderbolt 2 dock with the extra space, mounting hardware, and connectors for you to install one 3.5″ hard drive, or two 2.5″ SSDs or hard drives.
- Connects Your Peripherals with One Cable—Connect your peripherals to the Echo dock; connect your computer to and disconnect it from the dock using one Thunderbolt cable
- Provides Multiple Interfaces—Thunderbolt 2, USB 3.0, 6Gb/s SATA and eSATA, FireWire 800, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio
- Adds a Blu-ray Player to Your Computer—Blu-ray player software enables Blu-ray movie playback on your computer or attached display
- Adds Blu-ray Movie Play Support for OS X—Includes a Blu-ray BD-ROM/8x DVD±RW drive with Blu-ray player software for OS X
- Supports Internal Hard Drive or SSD Installation—Install one 3.5″ hard drive, or two 2.5″ SSDs or hard drives inside the dock
- Flexible Design—Front and rear USB 3.0 and audio ports, plus support for horizontal or vertical placement, provide the dock great flexibility in use
- iOS Device Charger—USB 3.0 ports can charge your iPad, iPhone, or iPod, even while the computer is disconnected, off, or sleeping; all four ports provide 7.5W, optimized for quick charging
- Wide Range of Display Connection Options—Select from a variety of inexpensive Mini DisplayPort to popular display interfaces such as HDMI, DVI, VGA and Dual-Link DVI
- Compatible with Every Thunderbolt Mac—Supports any Mac with a Thunderbolt port running OS X 10.9.5+
- Windows Compatible—Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 PCs running Windows 10, 8, or 7